ryder cup 2010 on tv hornblasting?

right guys i kinda got a plan last night when i seen some stuff on tv about the ryder cup 2010 :wink:
turns out this major golfing event is gonna be filmed for all over the world…and its only 15 mins from my house hahaha
security will be mega tight down there imo but theres a good few spots around the celtic manor to park up that is easily close enough to the course and should easily be heard on tv …matbee even put a few of the players off haha
i would love to park by the 18th hole(last hole) and give a blast of the horns just as its coming down to the final shot for the win.
ill have to have a drive around and come up with a proper plan :wink:

LOL if they catch you - they’ll have to charge you with 1st degree premeditated honking.

lmao

Funny, premeditated honking. Perhaps Audio Rape in the 2nd degree. Gotta catch that on video. Love to see the hijinx unfold.

golfers give them what for lol i wudd like to see
on tv to.
peace

Only do it when the Europeans are putting, not the Americans…LOL

lol
imagine what could be heard on tv over a nice pa system :wink:
pmsl @ pre-meditated honking + audio rape

only 32 days to go for this now :wink:
had a little drive around and found the perfect place on a public road that i think is gonna be my parking space haha
so if anyones watching the ryder cup and hear some shockers…then its me lol

I tried to set the DVR but it’s still too far out… Dam!

Has Pavin made his final selection and is Tiger in or out? The last I heard he was borderline.

It’s official now, Tiger is in

starts tomorrow :wink:
theres gonna be some shocked golfing fans this week wha wha wha <evil laugh)lol

Can you get close enough to the 1st tee or the 18th green for the spectators to hear your horns?

Audible Homicide FTW.

scare them all with the horns

Get a video!! This will be hilarious! Sure to get MANY hits on youtube, if you honk at the right time.

The Ryder Cup started today so get out there and start honking…hahaha

rain stops play haha
its fcukin pouring it down ova ere and they recon its gonna go on for another day now?
hopefully tomorrow gonna be the day for it :wink:
i been on a security guard dodging mission lol , i cant get on the course or close to the 18th… but there is a section of road next to the course that hopefully should be close enough for you should hear the horns on tv .
failing that ill just drive around newport beeping at anyone in golfers outfits lol

Yeah, the security forces must be everywhere with the travel warnings we’re getting.