s10 compressor install and such

i already have a k5 a 480c and a 5gal tank but im looking to get rid of the 5 gal and upgrade to a 8 or ten and add another compressor.my question is can i add another compressor thats only good for 150psi onto my 480c and still go over 150.and also how hard will it be on my alternator itll be on a 96s10

Just get an other 5 gal tank and an other 480c and run a 110/145 viair switch.

thats what i was thinkin but i dont have the cash for another 480c and the 380s are cheaper. but will it be alright if i hook up say a 380c thats only good for 150psi and go over 150psi in the tank or will it hurt the compressor. reason i ask is i have a set of d3 shiphorns ill throw on sometimes that likes its air way more than my k5’s

A 380c has a max working pressure of 200psi.

How about this… DC-2500 compressor.
It flows 2.5 cfm compared to the 380c which is only 1.49 cfm. It only cost $159 and it will pump to 230psi!

Look it up at airbagit dot com.

great idea man looks like ill be adding that one.now how hard will it be on my trucks charging system running that compressor along with the 480c

FYI you can get a 12gal tank for the same price as the 8.5gal from HB if you have room for it. Then u can sell your 5gal to recoup some of your $$.

I run dual 480s on my Sonoma, it charges just fine.

ya true but unfortunately both the 8.5 and 12 are only good for 150psi and thats what im trying to get rid of.i need one good for 200 psi

Yeah that was my concern too before I bought it, but HB told me they have other customers running those tanks at 200psi with no probs so that’s what I’m doing. They are also rated max pressure 300psi, but do what makes you feel comfortable.

hmmm well i guess it just all depends if i can make it mount underneath my bed or not then lol.if i cant i wont be running much more than 150psi.

search for 200 psi air tanks on your IE browser.

IE browser? Does anyone actually use that?

lol this exactly.

HA! That is funny. I run Opera. :smiley:

IE browser can be IE, Foxfire, Netscape, etc…