S4 shocker xl

Hey guys, now that we are in 2010, I would like to say a few good things about the Hornblasters S4 ShockerXL XL Kit. First, its a extra loud horn. Second, when you honk at people, the name lives up to it’s rep. And lastly, I’ve had this train horn since '09, and I’m very happy with it. It is a cool train horn. Thank you Garrett for hooking me up, and thank you to Hornblasters for selling a great train horn.

I would like to hear your opinions, what do you all think about this kit?

Peace.

It is very happy S4 ShockerXL XL

its a good train horn
i like it lol shockers
rock.
peace

I’ve got my Shockers waiting to go on the truck (still) Its just been too cold to get out there and hook them up :frowning:

Shocker XL’s are the dogs danglie’s…:smiley:

http://www.hornblasters.com/products/details.php?i=shocker-240-train-horn-kit

i’m guessing mine arn’t XL’s ?

don’t really care anyway, these are mad lol

just need the four bolts for my bell ends!!

Yours ARE XL’s. It came with a 1/2 solenoid valve. The classic VX kit comes with a 1/4 solenoid valve. as long as it’s a conductors special kit it should be an XL. correct me if i’m wrong.

Thankyou blowoutbob :0)

Very nice horns :wink:

I got the 240 kit, which has the 1/2" valve, but a 2gallon tank that only has two 3/8" ports and four 1/4" ports… so the air is going through a 3/8" port from the tank, and then 1/2" air hose to the air valve…

Is this a genuine XL?
I plan on upgrading the tank to a 5 gallon with 1/2" ports eventually.

Also, I think these horns would work even better with a different pressure switch.
Instead of the regular 110-150psi switch, use one that has tighter tolerances, like 135-150psi, or a bit higher psi; 145-175psi.

You have the 145-175psi switches, but not in the nice water proof casing with a relay built in.

I know that having a switch with tighter tolerances will help keep that buffer so there is less chance of giving a weak horning!

i do i agree with ya
bro the switch i
have is a Black
widow and ya sadly
its not in a casing
witch wudd be nice
lol but i made my
own casing for it
from scrach i will
have a relay just
got order one from
HB sum time till
then thanks.
peace

oh and just to clear
one thing up for
you boys my set
up as far my horns
are the HA-S4 with
the standerd 1/2"
kit hens S4 Shocker
XL. as far as my
hole kit i am rollin
with i dont know
what it it wudd be
calld if eny one
knows please let
me know thanks.
peace

It’s called 2 tons of rolling shocking sweetness!

:smiley: oh ya lol its evin
sweeter wen the
babes wet thare
pantys.
peace