Saw an Oasis compressor at a local store

I went with my dad to a local surplus store selling all sorts of stuff. Was looking around in the power tools and electrical stuff section and saw a 12V XD3000 under one of the shelves. Brand new minus original packaging.

Price tag was about $1200. Minus shipping, taxes and waiting for it to get here, I was temped badly lol.

A saleslady said at one time there was two. The one I saw was already accounted for. Took me a while to get to my senses that it wouldn’t fit in my car and it wouldn’t be able to power the compressor with a 65A alt. :stuck_out_tongue:

reminds me of the time I went to the junk yard and asked if they had any old York 210 A/C Compressors. The lady said they had an entire box full of them re built from a shop that went out of business. but for some reason ( I dont know why) they had to throw them all away. When she said that I had nearly strangled her to death. I hate it when useful things get tossed out like garbage.

That’s definitely a heck of a deal! Those compressor’s are the godfather’s for air applications!

The last time I looked, Hornblasters had the best price for a new XD3000 and free ground shipping to the 48 contiguous states.

http://www.hornblasters.com/products/details.php?i=oasis-xd3000-air-compressor

:slight_smile:

That link confirms it, thanks Angie.

It’s a good deal there but to have it shipped here (Philippines) and then pay customs taxes would be a deal breaker that’s why I went nuts when I saw it for sale locally. I don’t know if there would be another one next time. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you were interested, we could work something out with you if you wanted to give us a call or PM me :slight_smile:

Can you post its picture? I’ve had people tell me about a great price on an XD3000 or XD4000 but the picture revealed an older model like an HP1000 or XD2000 which have been discontinued.

I need a car that it can fit in first. :stuck_out_tongue: But thanks for the offer, I will consider it when the time comes :slight_smile:

No picture, but I definitely saw XD3000-12 on the Oasis nameplate at the side.

Was it stamped or handwritten? Did it have a finned or flat head?

The part number was stamped on the metal nameplate and top of cylinder is finned.

yeah, it’s an XD3000.

Yep, I remembered right. XD3000-12 on the nameplate.

Too bad, it’s too big for my car. Would have snatched it up quick. :stuck_out_tongue: