scare at gas station

My dad works at a sunoco station near by… Yesterday I was there fillling up my truck, and the way this one works is if you pay by cash, the attendant (my dad at the time and his co worker) have to turn on the pump from inside after they write down your plate #…

So I fill up and i drive up to the window and am talking to my dad , and this guy in a van pulls in the spot i was just in. My dad’s talking to me but i see him write down the plate and go thru the proper steps, He activates the pump, and all of a sudden after a min. or 2 he yells out “This guy is running / stealing gas”

So I look over and the guy is driving by my truck fairly quick which only backs up what they said and just as the guy passes my hood i let out a quick blast of the K3 :eek::eek:

The guy immediately comes to a stop, sticks his head out the window and starts swearing his head off at me. " wtf is your problem u a hole…"

So i just kept my cool, and at that point my dad and the other worker were going out there to stop the guy.

Turns out he did not pump any gas as he thought they were repairing the pumps and didnt want debris… My dad confirmed he didnt pump any and all was good. :stuck_out_tongue:

Usually once the pump is activated , and someone allready has the nozzle in they pump tho. So quick reactions almost ended up in a fight…

The guy was still a jackarse tho… :smiley:

haha completely missed this thread! We dont have anything that strict here yet, they need to push a button once I swipe my card from the pump.