scared myself!!

Went to target a couple weeks ago. Have my k3s wired into the alarm and when you double tap the lock button it blasts. So I get out hit it once then hit it a second time not thinking about it right as I’m at the bed of my truck… yea scared the hell out of me for sure…

Also had my daughter sitting in the truck me my wife and mother in law are standing at the tailgate unloading stuff to take on the boat… daughter decides to blow for a good 3 seconds… talk abiut one pissed off daddy lol…

By the way both sets of k3s are mounted under the tool box so yea they are loud as hell firing at you.

Went to target a couple weeks ago. Have my k3s wired into the alarm and when you double tap the lock button it blasts. So I get out hit it once then hit it a second time not thinking about it right as I’m at the bed of my truck… yea scared the hell out of me for sure…

Also had my daughter sitting in the truck me my wife and mother in law are standing at the tailgate unloading stuff to take on the boat… daughter decides to blow for a good 3 seconds… talk abiut one pissed off daddy lol…

By the way both sets of k3s are mounted under the tool box so yea they are loud as hell firing at you.

Classic! Gotta start them young :smiley:
Nothing worse than getting scared by your own horns. The wife’s zapped me a few times now - all “accidental” of course, according to her.:rolleyes:

I hate that!!! I scare my self all the time! Mainly when getting in my van, I knock the manual valve (it’s a 15mm plumbing gate valve) so it is not sprung, I get in and hit the valve by mistake, then jump out of my skin!!! I think it is karma for all The people i have blasted! lol lol

That’s great! Gotta love when the kiddos get you :slight_smile: