*******Seeing Stars*******

I also was a mopar guy. my favorite was the 69 426 hemi road runner .not this wimpy hemi of today but the monster hemi motor. also always wanted the non street legal hemi dart that dodge put out.:smiley:

I still own my 97 Dakota that was supercharged at one time. I’ve also owned a Chrysler 300C Hemi and a PT… does that make me a Mopar guy? LOL

I do know I’d never buy a new Chrysler or Dodge ever again… but an old 'Cuda would be badass - if I were to become a millionaire…

Sold my triple black 440 6 pack '70 charger r/t a couple years ago to a guy in Vancouver, B.C. and have regretted it ever since. I bought an '04 ram quad cab with the hemi new and love it except for the 17 mpg. I have had lots of performance cars but the older mopars are still my favorite.

I have a friend that bought a new challenger srt-8 black with black stripes. It’s pretty quick for such a heavy car. Looks cool too.:cool:

lol… dang i guess it just shows the young in my age… lol thats cool man i never knew sunshine was a quarter mile track… its actually kinda scary looking at the stopping distance you would have at a 1/4 mile… lol!

look at all the mopar guys! i was raised a chevy man but honestly when it comes to old cars i could care less who made it if it looks good sounds good and runs better. as for the new stuff? once you go jap you never go back

jason you coudn’t have said it better! LOL ,I bought my first non -american vehicle back in 77 when I bought the vw scirroco then it was a 1980 datsun p/u in hawaii and have never gone back since.chevrolet quit making quality vehicles IMO aftter 1970, thus the transit to asian vehicles.nothing tickles me more than to blow away a chevy ,with my 6 cyl s/c 6 speed truck, boy are they sore losers.LOL!the sad fact is they try to intimidate me and then run like scalded dogs after they get school’d. :smiley:

My first truck was my Dad’s old beat-down 1971 Datsun pickup with a heater and nothing else. I did all I could to it with my Dad’s permission before I bought my own first new truck, a 1989 Toyota Std. Cab with A/C as the only upgrade over stock. This was my first custom truck and the first air suspension-equipped truck in the Inland Empire where I grew up. Sure it had air shocks all the way around… but it was fun - right up until I got tired of it and lifted the truck, and rolled it into a telephone pole. My current daily driver is my 2003 Toyota Tundra with 9 inches of suspension lift and 35-inch tires on 20-inch Bonspeed wheels.

What a coinsidence, I traded my charger for a vw scirroco and then traded it for for a datsun 280ZX which was traded for the 300ZX and now I have a 2000 Maxima.

I guess jason11286 was right, once you go jap you never go back. I wouldn’t mind the new camaro or a shelby mustang GT500 though.

I’ll probably stick with the imports and let the UAW find something else to do until the employees stop getting $50+ an hour.

My first vehicle was a 1986 Toyota truck. Bought it new for $5995. It’s still sitting in my front yard today even though I don’t drive her much any more. She’s got 328,000 miles on her and still has the original alternator, starter, and clutch! I defiantly got my money’s worth. Oh, what a feeling!

first car was a 82 Buic Riviera damn i miss that car