Shockers developed the squeaky sound

Like the title says my s4 shockers have now developed that weird squeaky sound that happens some time but not often when they are brand new. What do you guys suggest I do? take them apart and clean them or send them back to hornblasters? bought and installed in fall of 2015. Thanks in advance

it has been very hot here in green bay wisconsin this past week its been high 80s for the past week and the sun hitst the horn in the grill i will try it after it cools down

Have you cleared your tank of any water condensation lately? Not saying it’s the cause, but it’d be the first thing to check. Not unusual for it to build up quickly - especially in hot weather. Try and isolate the issue to a single horn, then remove that unit and troubleshoot it away from the high pressure of the main air supply. The Shockers have an adjustment screw on the back cap. You just need enough pressure on the cap screw so that the horn seals. A low pressure air source is ideal for testing that (e.g. air duster or even your lungs). A word of warning though - Push too far on that screw and you ruin the diaphragm - so make sure you know what you’re doing if you go fiddling with it.

If it’s nothing obvious or you still have warranty, send it back to HB or get in touch with them. I’m sure they’ll help you out with a fix.

Thanks for your help I tried what said and that’s also exactly what hornblaster’s said turns out there’s a little bit of stuff in my smallest horn which ill have to send in to hornblaster’s to be returned. Also learned that the shockers have a lifetime warranty too which I didn’t not know