Shocking Suzuki

Well, I finally got around to mounting my old set of Shockers into the wife’s car, a 2005 model Suzuki Swift. Dang those cars don’t have a lot of room in ‘em!. I didn’t think I was going to fit all four horns, but lots of cussin’ and cursin’ later, I did manage to squeeze in all of them. Those horns are just fantastic.

It was high time this car got a decent horn, since we seem to have a good excuse to blast folks every time we drive in her car. When we drive in my 4x4 with the K3, strangely no one seemed to put a step wrong… almost as if they know what lurks beneath… :rolleyes:

Anyway, here’s a quick couple of pics. It’s not exactly a show quality install, but it still does the trick. Just shows you can mount a set of XL’s in just about anything :smiley:

Nice install, stealthy litte hornblaster haha

Not a bad install at all! Nice inverted Shocker sticker too.

Sorry for the bump. How did you run the power and airline from the front to the back?
Thanks in advance.

Power ran through inside cab along door sills and air went underneath the car.

Ok thnx :slight_smile: so you had to cut a hole for the airline?

Yup

Tidy install DB, on a Suzuki swift as well!:smiley:

Do they all sound off together? Only asking coz one of the airlines is considerably shorter than the others?

LOL… yup, they do - or should I say they did. Stinky old pal, that thread was 3 years ago now :p. Car is long gone - still got the shockers sitting in the garage though. Just can’t bring myself to sell 'em.

Re: Shocking Suzuki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkypete View Post
Tidy install DB, on a Suzuki swift as well!
Do they all sound off together? Only asking coz one of the airlines is considerably shorter than the others?
LOL… yup, they do - or should I say they did. Stinky old pal, that thread was 3 years ago now . Car is long gone - still got the shockers sitting in the garage though. Just can’t bring myself to sell 'em.

Hahahahahahahahaha blimey mate! I never even noticed pmsl! Sorry dude! :smiley:

Oh wow, you’ve got my car there. Have you got some more higher quality pics there to send me as project ‘crazy-horn’ (as you may well know) is modeled around a suzuki swift sport. I’ve got shocker s8’s now, but if you wanna sell then I wanna buy (to upgrade to shocker 12’s, in case you’re interested:).

Sorry… those photos are all I’ve got (taken from a phone).