Signature Picture

Hi guys, is there any chance someone could do me a new sig pic? I think Seven did my last sid pic, sorry I cant remember :frowning:

I would like the same Sig, but with my Foz instead of my orange truck?

Any chance of doing this would be appreciated greatly.

Stinky.

tossed something together quick… the pic is to low of a resolution to really go into detail… but anyway it can be a temporary until someone with more skillz comes along. lol

paint.exe master

hahaha awesome mate thanks :slight_smile:

Aww ur little brother or sister do that? Lol jk

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hey give him a break… he’s only 12… and only has half a brain… and no arms… But other than that he can control the mouse wicked with his foot!

Love that little guy!

:wink:

:smiley:

How about this?

^skills haha

That looks BA!

J.Wal

Yes thats more like the effect I woz after, Thank you :smiley:

P.S not that I did not like the 12yr old kid brothers attempt… its just this one is slightly less orange lol hahahaha:D

Looks real good.

No problem

Ya thats much much better …wanna do one for me? Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I’ll do images for folks… no problem.
Just don’t always expect a quick turn around :wink:

I just need some resource images and a size the image should be (or an example size image)…

You guys know horns (which maybe one day I’ll know more as well)… but I know images, work with them every day all day long. :slight_smile:

Showoff, hahahaha.
Like i said it was a quick photochop… and i have simple skills … I mean my kid brother anyway, LOL

I thought you liked orange …

My Orange days are over now lol lol I’ve turned to the darkside now matey… :smiley:

ya ill get some pics…just of my truck, my scaredu tag, maybe my gauges

cant get the embeded to work… reminds me of this haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdxSGHoUUzk

So would you be interested in helping me out so I can get rid of my cheap banner maker? :D:D:D