Smith and Wesson 500 Magnum

My buddies first time shooting a handgun and I convinced him to try the 500 magnum! lol!

<object width=“425” height=“344”><param name=“movie” value=“http://www.youtube.com/v/aXBQvtJwnU4&hl=en_US&fs=1&”></param><param name=“allowFullScreen” value=“true”></param><param name=“allowscriptaccess” value=“always”></param><embed src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/aXBQvtJwnU4&hl=en_US&fs=1&” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true” width=“425” height=“344”></embed></object>

lol That suckers got some kick to it.

That’s a good way to make sure your piece gets dropped most of the time. - Hope you bought your buddy a beer for holding onto it as well as he did…

I’m looking for a Ruger GP-100, .357 Magnum six-shot as my next pistol.
(As well as a Remington Wingmaster for skeet).

I enjoy my S-W .500 with a 4 inch barrel. Even with .500 grains i dont think the kick is bad. Im a skinny bastard too.

I actually like the way this gun shoots over the .50 Desert eagle I used to have.

just wondering, but are you from North Dakota or Canada? lol Sorry for the dumb question but my step-dad sounds the same way and he’s from North Dakota…

And did he hit the target after all that? lol

You guys have some fantastic toys…

Were just about allowed catapults in the UK !

Did he hit the target ?

I’m in Canada EH! lol! Suprisingly he did hit the target, Boom! Headshot! The funny thing is we had his camera on a tripod and when I was watching him he closed hs eyes lol massive flinch!

I watched a 120lb, 50yr old woman shoot a 500 magnum like an allstar! Didn’t throw her at all. BTW thats a beautiful peice you got there!

Damn, what’s that cost to shoot - per round?

The biggest reasons I’m looking at the Ruger GP-100 is .357 Magnum & .38 rounds being able to be used interchangeably, and the fact that its built like a frikken tank!

The Desert Eagle is an impressive-looking gun, but has too many problems. Gas-operation reduces recoil to a huge degree, but mis-feeds and the weight of the weapon make it a no-go for me.