So if you've seen Terror On the Streets

Then you may recognize this face?

http://www.news4jax.com/news/9895194/detail.html

lol thats crazy

yep thats really crazy lol

Nice!!! You lot are off the head over there!!! hahahahaha

Ha guess he needed money cause he couldn’t sell that dog to the Chinese restaurant!!

:wink:

That part of the video turned me off. Otherwise a good video.

I agree. The scaring people is funny, but that was a little messed up. That, and honking at the motorcycle.

Huh??? Are we talking about Terror on the streets (hornblasting) or a horror movie thingey??? Wot is the relationship to the mug shot? huh?

Me confussssssssssed (aint hard I know)…

someone please explain!

I always thought that guy was a cop. He blew it at several officers and even drove a crown vic.

That was one of the guys that was in the video (driver).

Ha he shoulda followed the motto…

“Don’t blow your temper, blow your horns!”

So wot ya saying is there is a pyscho Hornblaster out there?.. Thats scary shite!

Omg!!!

Wow. So how did this psycho guy get into the HB video? Isn’t there some kind of screening process? I have seen the videos posted online but apparently there is more video somewhere else. I don’t recall anything with a dog and chinese restaurant… ?

wilee the dog part is probably only in the full video. I got it :slight_smile: It is quite hilarious.

if anyone wants this dvd , let me know … i have an extra copy in original case, never opened!

yeah send it over to the Uk please dude?:smiley:

its pending sale right now to the coyote… i bet it would be a chunk of change to ship it over there tho, lol

edit; sold!