so who wants to go back to high school now....haha

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,480089,00.html

whoooooo whoooooooooo :cool:

lol thats funny. one of my buddies slept with one of his college professors. got an A in the class too

Are we going back as Students or Teachers?? :slight_smile: :wink:

lol

im so down i had some hot teachers back in the day

Thatā€™s the way it should be! haha

x2 :slight_smile:

maybe if I had graduated maybe 5 yrs ago or so but 40yrs ago, no thanks cause they werenā€™t hot in my day ! LOL:D:D

I canā€™t recall her name right now but fairly recently there was a smoldering hot blond haired, blue eyed teacher who was doing one of her students, and, if I recall, weā€™re talking about a kid who was in jr. high. Of course, itā€™s just wrong. Still ā€¦ a part of me thinks ā€˜way to go, kid!ā€™

its cool as long as the teacher is female and student is maleā€¦ lol but it makes me mad when the dude teachers take advantage of the younger girls!..i know im being kinda partial!

hahaā€¦im goin back as a teacherā€¦and honk the 18yr old girls! sweet!

I miss the smokin hot girls and those nice long summer vacations, but about going back, ā€œIf I only knew then what I know nowā€ā€¦lol.

Indeed!

In fact, that would be a good topic for a new thread under ā€œOff Topicā€ā€¦ knowing what you do now, if you could ā€œgo backā€ to high school and do some things differently, what would you change?

:smiley:

Did anyone else see the South Park where Ike bangs his teacher?

ā€œNiceā€