Some HornBlasters Staff Photos

… and not a single horn made it into the dancing photo. Tsk Tsk !:rolleyes:

It’s fairly difficult to dance with K3’s… have you tried? I have :slight_smile:

Dancing with Horns - Your new Sioux name…HAHAHA

I see your staff has grown, business must be good!

Not sure Dan … looks more like an English tradition :smiley:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIJOoMGR9E8

I wasn’t expecting that kind of horn - :D:D:D

I wish I could say I am proud to be British! But quite frankly, I’m speechless!!! I have made a note of the date & next year I might turn up with my Horns!!!

When might that be? Also why wouldn’t you be proud to be British? That video made me miss my accent.

Huh??? A group of men running round with antlers & one bloke dressed as a duck??? Lol nahhhhh I can just about cope with having Morris dancers over here! Lol

So, are you from this side of the pond origanlly?

You took the words right out of my mouth, ditto!!

lol well traditions are weird in general but at least you have a rich history. US history is rather short and most traditions are pretty commercial these days. I miss the cultural weirdness of it all.

I am, though I spent most of it in Ireland and well 'nough said lol. Half my family is still over there in the Herefordshire area. What part are you from?

That reminded me of one of my favorite TV shows “Oz and James Drink To Britain”

James May: Many years ago, I met a man with no hair: Oz Clarke.
Oz Clarke: And I met a man with too much: James May. The only thing we had in common was a morbid fear of Morris dancing.

Born & bred in north London mate! I have been to Ireland on many occasion, mainly county Kerry & Dublin, love the place!

So when are you coming over here again??:smiley:

Nice! I never spent much time in the big smoke other than the airports. Did you ever visit Cork? I lived in the south of county Cork for 12 years. Only been to Kerry once though even though it’s so close.

Next year in the summer! I’ve been meaning to visit family and show Honduhh where I grew up. Definitely not ready for the cold though haha. If you’d like to grab a pint or go train horning in London, we’d love to stop by!

Yes mate, we went to Cork once, though I don’t actually remember much of it, I had severe alcohol poisoning (12pints of the black stuff!, I was wrecked!):eek:

Great stuff, you are more than welcome over mate, I am looking forward to the summer to meet you guys, we’ll definitely go give London the Horn & then maybe for a couple of pints after!
I have been threatening to organise a UK HornBlasters meet for a couple of years now, but since having my little Girl Daisy, I am normally in my stripey pyjamas & tucked up in bed by 9pm.
So once you know some definite dates, I will 100% organise something you will never forget & get together a meet of as many people I can from over here & finally hit some of the Long Tunnels of London, should be epic!:D:D:D:D