Some of my stories

Well first off i started with just a shocker kit and a 2 gallon tank on my 2010 Silverado.

Had some great stories with that truck. The first one that comes to mind i was over in Lbi Nj picking up a load of pavers with my brother in law (needed 2 trucks) from a house that was damaged during sandy. the insurance company bought the guy new pavers so he no longer needed them. Any way on our way into the neighborhood i was behind my brother in law i see a bunch of kids turn around and start making the motion you would give a trucker to blow his horn…little did they know they were gonna get their wish (my horns are hidden) later my brother in law who is a cop told me he knew it was coming haha

Not a couple months later rolling through town back in pa i see a bunch of girls walking up the street and they do the SAME thing giving the motion to honk… they jumped pretty high haha

On a more useful story im VERY careful about when and where i use my horn. heading down a main 2 lane road i see out of the corner of my eye a deer come running across the road at the same time a cars coming the opposite direction i laid on the horn draining my 2 gallon tank luckily it spooked it enough to make it run. ive also had many run ins where i see them in a field close to the road most of the time a quick blast gets them running back into the woods.

I ended up trading that truck in back in feb. for a 2013 Silverado 2500 i took the horns our before i traded it in but i got to thinking…bigger truck why not upgrade everything and to it the right way. got a 5gallon tank upgraded to the XL redid everything with brass and high quality fittings. im very happy with how it all turned out.

i have a neighbor that is a good friend sometimes ill see him out mowing the lawn as im coming down the street i just give it id say less then 1sec blast from a pretty good distance maybe 100yards he tells me it gets him every time.

Had a lot of fun with them at a camp ground 2 weeks ago. the camp ground was having Halloween weekend where you decorate your campsite and what not we had a sweet set up under an easy up that was blacked out with traps (tricker treating is during the day for safety) so i aired down my tank to about 50lbs didn’t want to piss the entire camp ground off but man it got some kids good ill post a video soon.

Im re doing somethings on my air system im thinking about adding a remote drain that goes out the bottom of the truck…that might scare some people

Remote drain is good! Plenty of laughs to be had with it!

That will hopefully going in soon. i have the valve just a matter hooking it up.

Had another good story. i wasn’t there to witness it but i got a plow installed on my truck. when i went to pick the truck up at the western dealer the tech proceeded to tell me when he was installing the controller he “accidentally” hit the train horn button… scared the crap out of everyone in the shop lol. It couldn’t have even been close to full power cause my system still loses about 75psi over night (my headache trying to find the leak) i dropped my truck off the day before the install so im assuming the blast was only around 75psi.