South Carolina Train Horners

Hey are there any train horners in Gaffney, South Carolina??

If there aren’t, don’t feel bad. There’s none here in Arkansas either haha

Thats alright I enjoy my KLA3’s and the way they scare people. Take care…

some in delaware, but havent found anyone with a real train horn like me…

Here is what I have and it is loud…

2003 Chevy Silverado 1500 Extended Cab
Nathan K3LA Airchime Horn
One 480C Viair Compressor @ 200 PSI
3 Gallon Tank
1/2" Valves and Air Lines

ha im from Charleston!

I Live in Spartanburg SC.

Good to know I’m not the only one around this area. I keep making the car clubs mad by blasting them when they are sitting at the Wal-Mart parking lot…

lol that’s funny. I might have to go through a few places and do that myself. I just got my horns hooked up a couple of weeks ago. I have the 150psi 2Ga shocker set (s4). I want to make it 200 psi though.

Yeah it is pretty funny to see their expressions. I have:
2003 Chevy Silverado 1500 Extended Cab
Nathan K3LA Airchime Horn
One 480C Viair Compressor @ 200 PSI
5 Gallon Tank
1/2" Valves and Air Lines

It’s pretty loud and the wife loves it in traffic…:

OK Sooo i have a 2003 Chevy Silverado 1500hd crew cab 4x4, what size of air tank can i mount UNDER the truck? What size will fit comfy under the truck mounted to the frame, and kinda still not be seen. I will and can drop the spare tire if I have to.

I would do like a 5 or even an 8 minimum…if u can go bigger thats better

I was thinking a 5. So a 5 gallon should and would fit under my truck ok? I mostly just trying to keep everything out of the way and hidden. I had the horn installed on my 97 Toyota Tacoma. But the cheap compressor I had burnt up. So I going to buy a 450 or 480 and a bigger tank for the Chevy.

Just curious if anybody had a tank installed under there truck that fit good against the frame.

Campobello here.

Vic from Florence
99 Dakota
Leslie S5TR

Summerville, SC… A lot of people have them in my town. There is a shop that sells horn blaster kits… Its right by my house.