Sponsor for another forum?

Whats up guys.
This is probably more for Matt , Rigo , Tiernan…etc

I was talking with the admin from one of my main forums that I am on (Gm-trucks.com) , and he was telling me about there project truck that they have for the forum which is a brand new 2011 GMC sierra all terrain. This truck is being modded with all name brand / high end accessory’s and will be the face of the forum coming up in future shows / meets.

I was showing off my horn setup and he is interested in having a setup in the project truck from hornblasters. Also he is interested in having a sponsored Hornblasters section on the forum.

Would you guys be interested in this at all? He said he would have me mod the section since i am one on here.

I can get his contact info for you , just let me know- thanx- jerry

Giving a set of Shockers for the project truck would be great advertising.
Maybe the donation could earn HB some ‘free’ time in the sponsored section.

Talk to Rigo, I just got a nice deal for some bits & bobs to be fitted to the worlds fastest Rolls Royce in return for some advertising stickers to be fitted to the car. By no means was it a freebie, but something is better than nothing & all parties involve win win win:D

Its hard for us to do free stuff. We would be glad to offer a discounted kit for the right advertising opportunity. Have them contact me at Rigo@hornblasters.com.

Thanks!