Stanley Cup playoffs

Those horns would have to be nathan air chimes or better and that would be an expensive bet! Oh well, too little too late…lol.

haha of course we could work something out. there is always next year haha im just messing around.
have you ever been to or heard of carlsbad california? thats usually where i stay when i go out to california. i havent gone in like 2 years i miss it out there

Yeah, that’s where Legoland and one of the Anderson split pea soup restaurants are. It’s about a 45 minute drive down I-5, really nice area and near the ocean.

yeah my friends house is right on the ocean actually. it is amazing there. i wanna go back. maybe i should have came out there to see the wings play the ducks one game! lol

I wonder if I should start an NBA thread because the Lakers are still in it…lol. We’re pretty lucky here in SoCal because one of the teams usually makes the playoffs in almost every sport.

haha yeah you and your 9 championships with the lakers. talk about too good of a team.

yeah, they should beat Denver but can they beat Cleveland which I think will win the east?

yeah i agree with you there.
what about the wings tonight man. i dont know if you watched any of the game. down 3-0 then came back and tied it. but of course we had to lose it in OT.

The finals are going to be Wings vs. Penguins and I’d be surprised if it wasn’t.

The Lakers better get it together or they’re in trouble. I have to agree with Phil Jackson’s statement last night about the how the fouls are called. It changes as the game progresses and appeared lopsided but I’m biased.

Hey guys new to the forum. So wings take the first game. Do guys think the wings will sweep the Penguins?

Welcome, It’s 2 games now but I don’t think they’ll sweep. Penguins will take 1 at home. I say Wings in 5 for the repeat.

yeah i didnt think the wings would sweep them either. i hope they win soon so i can shave this beard! haha

hahaha.

Lakers or Magic and how many games?

Wow, I under estimated Pittsburg. I think this series will go all 7 games now.

haha yeah i knew it was going to be a good series. when the wings were up 2-0 everyone said we were going to sweep them but i knew they would come alive at home

Tonight’s the night! Red Wings or Penguins? Who will it be? I already know Woody’s choice…lol!

GO LAKERS!!!

Unbelievable - Penguins win the Stanley Cup. I thought for sure the Wings would win at home.

haha nice dan. yeah i agree Unbelievable … we didnt play that well so i guess ill give the penguins credit

We’ll get em this year Woody! The cup is going back to its home =) especially since they gave Helm and Advelkader a spot on the roster, I dunno about signing Bertuzie though I think that was an *** hat move =/ whatd ya think?

it was.