Stanley Cup playoffs

It isn’t looking good for the Ducks but they have done a lot better against the Red Wings than I thought.

I don’t want detroit to win it 2 years in a row so if the Ducks don’t beat them, who do you think can? Maybe Chicago since they beat Vancouver.

All I am going to say is Pens…Caps are going down in Game 7 and then Pen FTW

Maybe the Ducks will beat the Red Wings tonight, GO DUCKS! It’s game 7 so somebody is going home and I hope it’s Detroit!

whoa whoa whoa dont be so hard on detroit. its going to be a good game but i have to cheer for the hometown team.

LOL…It should be a great game, they’ve all been great so far except game 4 & 5 where the Ducks got pounded, but I have to be hard on the Red Wings because I have to cheer for my hometown team!:smiley:

haha well let the best team win then and maybe ill read about Getzlaf and Perry playing golf next week! haha im jk but i hope the refs make some better calls this game, since you and i both know that should have been a goal in game 3

LOL

Maybe it should have been, it clearly went in the goal and it was a great shot, but those calls usually go against the Ducks. I thought it’s about time they called one in our favor…lol. The intent of the referee was to blow the whistle before he hit the puck even though you didn’t hear it until after the fact.

The calls have gone both ways since then, bad calls and calls that should have been made and weren’t against both teams.

Congratulations Detroit…reluctantly.:rolleyes: It was a great game. Again, I didn’t like some of the bad and non calls by the Refs.:frowning:

yeah i agree, the refs missed and made a few bad calls. tonights game was a close one for sure. the ducks did well but of course the wings just had to play a little better! haha im jk. i was a little nervous i wont lie.

ok, I’ll have to pull for either Chicago or Pittsburg since Detroit & Carolina have won more recently.

haha no love for detroit. thats alright… i understand

what did you expect, they’ve won it more than anybody else in last decade, right?

Go Wings!!! We don’t have a football team and the Tiger’s are playing like they are on a softball team…ugh…

We don’t have a football team and the tigers are playing like they are in a :Dsoftball league…

Oh you have a football team unless the Lions moved without my knowledge but they’ve been about as successful as the Tigers. The Pistons haven’t been too bad or did you forget about them too…lol.

hey lets not talk about the lions they are going to come back and win it all this year you wait and see! haha
the tigers are doing pretty good, better than last year anyway.
and the pistons… I dont know what happened to them.
my boss gets season tickets for all the detroit teams and every year he gets them the team sucks. so i’m trying to talk him out of ever doing that again!

Does he get season tickets for the Red Wings because they hardly ever suck?

he did but split it up with 2 other guys. so he didnt go to that many games thank god haha

Lmao

we should have had a bet last series. if the ducks won id buy you a set of horns and if the wings won you get me a Oasis compressor. haha with my luck the wings would have blew it in game 7

thats fair right? anyone else agree?