Sticking with the Train horn Forums

I decided to open an account on a bicycle forums. I posted a couple of things like my video of my horns and a photo of my bicycle and stuff. A couple of people liked it but everyone else made me feel… unwelcome d. I deleted my account on that forums site. I was told I was a Nuisance and I should be thrown off my bike and beaten to a pulp. No more opening accounts on other forms for me. I will be sticking with this forum site. Also a note that when I deleted my account my post’s were deleted as well.

Seriously,those kind of people need a good honkin’ by a K5 or worse. I come across that attitude a lot. Some folks just don’t seem to appreciate a good train horn. Bah!.. All fools… I reckon.

Yeah, I figured it wasn’t worth my time. too many Enemies. I was the most hated person on that forums site. oh well. you guys are awesome on here. You are not all stuck up oven holes who say “Your not allowed to have that! Its ILLEGALLLL!” lol. There are alot of up tight people in the next town over from where I’m at. I say I’m from Atascadero they say “Atascadero is that where the high school only teaches welding?” Me: “Are you that stupid to believe that?” Them: “You couldn’t live in a better town could you?” me: “What?” Them: “I said…” Me : “HOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNKKKK!” Them: “Thats a honking Nuisance!” Me: :“HONK HONK! I cant hear you what!?” I love doing that. Specially on a bicycle! :slight_smile:

PMSL !!!
Just read this thread all i can say is keep up the good work repeatman !!!

Your not allowed to have that!!!

what? Sorry I couldn’t hear you over the epic loudness of my Train horn! I can have it? cool! :slight_smile: lol

While I may be new to this forum, I am a member of several others also. The one I visit regularly is for military vehicles. I have been on forums though where I feel very unwelcome. It’s easy enough never to go back.

You folks here seem alright so far;):smiley:

Although for some reason, I think this forum and my wallet are going to have some battles:rolleyes:

your wallet will always lose the battle and will be drained lol