Stinkys 78yr old HornBlaster install

As the title suggests:D!!!

I finished the smart car install & was just at the shops getting my little girl Daisy some sweets, when I left, I pulled out and saw my 78yr old father inlaw in his car in front, so I unleashed the Horns on him, only for a second or two…he swerved and hit his brakes & slowed right down constantly checking his mirrors & then he noticed it was me! He pulled up outside my house and said I scared him so much he actually thinks he followed through and was dropping the mother inlaw off with us & then going back home to check or change his pants!
When he returned, looking a tadge embarrassed, he asked me how much was a set of Horns like what I had fitted to the Smart car (Shockers), I told him roughly how much and he said “I WANT SOME!!!”
I laughed but he was being deadly serious, anyway, 24hrs later a order was placed at HornBlasters.com and his Horns were now ordered.

The Parcel arrived promptly from the guys at HornBlasters HQ several days later.

So this weekend, I started the install on my 78yr old father in laws Renault Modus.
Omg, this car was built for Horns, huge space in the front & underneath was a line of unused clips big enough to take the 1/2" pipe from the front to the back!

I did not take to many pics, but here are the ones I did take, I will get more when I finish putting the 228vx tank in the boot space.

Cut out the bottom section of the front plastic Gaurd.

And now finally the front goes back onto the car & no one would ever suspect what lurks beneath this pensioners bonnet! :smiley: lol

Great, you are gonna make me equip my dads 2000 Honda Accord SE with some shockers. I already installed in Ooga Horn on it.

Hahaha awesome mate! Get some pics up!:smiley:

Will do. But first… talking him into me installing them onto his car :wink: they are sitting out back in the shed. :smiley: already have an Idea of where to run everything heck, we have the same year, make, and Model of car. :smiley: