Stinkys coming back......

Guys, some of you know I sold my pimped truck, its now living down in Devon (uk) I opted for something with a bit more style and bought a Lexus GS300, what a great car, however, it just did not have that certain “fun factor” so I sold it after 7 months… I now have something quiet different and Turbo’d…Some say it looks like a hearse, some say it has 0-60 in 5 seconds, I say this is going to be the new Stinky mobile…

I give you my Subaru Foz…

I have a set of S4 shockers waiting to go on, and I have just ordered a bling bling chromed 5gallon tank from HB and a few accessories.

I cant wait to get horns again, I have so missed them :frowning:

Haha can’t wait for the new pimped out Stinky Ru Mini Hearse!
I know you’ll do it up right

Not bad looking at all.

I like it… minus the rims. you need to fix that haha

Hey Twisty, lol I challenge you to find another set of rims to fit a Subaru Forester:D… lol … when I bought the car there was gold wheels on the car, I hated them and had to find something different. I’m hoping to drop the car lower again, so I think the wheels will hopefully look better on the car? :slight_smile:

Nice Snow Blower Hood Scoop lol

A drop would help haha. Whats the lug offset?

lol offset is 48- 55 and are a nightmare to find.:confused:

Get some spacers and then find better rims

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Mate, there just aint many wheels that would fit my offset blah blah, I wanted chrome bling bling wheels, but I could not find any :frowning:

I am hoping to lower the car as soon as I can, but I’m getting married in august, and so we are trying to save money, despite me just spending out on a new Chromed HB tank & Hornair 540 kit etc etc etc etc, which incidently has now landed in the UK and shoulod be with me on thursday :slight_smile: yeaaaaaaaaaaaa