Stinkys K5, first ever blast vid!

I finally got 5 minutes to oneself to go play with ones Horns:D
I temporarily connected them up to the van via the manual valve. I was going to go somewhere where I always get good echoes, but there must have been a robbery near by or something as there was police everywhere, so I found a secluded spot to test out the K5’s :smiley:
I was really surprised at the Honk time from the 5gallon tank!

http://youtu.be/e9pATzsWzhg

Me want ooh me want! :smiley:

“… and in other news; London zoology experts are baffled at the sudden decline in the local wildlife population after a mass exodus of birds and other small creatures was reported by regional birdwatchers in the area. Scientists noted that these types of phenomenon have only ever been observed in relation to seismic activity or other significant events (e.g. explosives use) which can frighten the wildlife. Police are continuing their investigation but have so far ruled out any terrorism links.”

Quit making me want to upgrade from Shockers!

Fpmsl! That’s quality DeeBeeohhhhh!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

After I did it, I kid you not we looked into the sky and did see loads & loads of panicked birds in the sky, that we’re not up there when we arrived!:smiley:

If your in the position to do it…go for it! I love my Shockers sooooo much, but now… It’s time for a change!:smiley:

I can think of no one more deserving of a set… The clinically insane need only apply:D

I’m in the process of buying a home (under contract), so no upgrade for me. Besides, I just got the air system done and am still assembling photos of the install!

When are we going to see one of your famous tunnel runs Stinky? Should be pretty awesome with that horn.