Stinkys new ride!

Hi people, I have been away from here for too long, busy with work and baby Daisy!:frowning:

Well, since purchasing the K5’s ages ago & not having really enough space to fit them on my old van, I have finally decided to up the anti and buy something a bit bigger (I know it’s small in comparison to the trucks a lot of you guys are used to) I got a good deal on a L200 Mitsi.
So I am now working away to get the K5’s mounted underneath along with a 9 gallon tank.:smiley:

Since owning the truck I have already fitted a hard top (Mountain Top) cover on the rear, with 2 x 12v actuators which raise & lower the cover via remote control.
Also I have just fitted front and rear parking cameras, which are a so much better than bumper parking as I have been doing! :slight_smile:

I will keep you posted as to how I get on :slight_smile:

The Warrior!
I can’t wait to hear the battle cry!

Hey E2E :smiley: Ha ha ha the Warrior will be doing battle real soon!:smiley:

Look out England, here comes Stinkypete…again…lol

“Ding ding round two!”…:smiley:

Welcome back.

Cheers DeeBee! :smiley:

Awesome, can’t wait to hear/see the install.

I’m back with a different vehicle as well, after a little bit of a hiatus here. Couldn’t take being hornless. :smiley:

Cheers RC! Great videos of yours, I can’t wait either to get some Hornage again, hopefully I will make a start this weekend :smiley:

Nice truck stinky!

Cheers matey:D