Stinkys Smart car project..........

Nice to see project continuing:D looking good…
People will not expect that sound coming from a smart…

Mate, I can’t wait, just gotta get five mins to get my shockers off the truck and find which one is the squeaker, replace it with one or two replacements I have here and then fit em on the Smart, it’s gonna be proper funny!:smiley:

Ok, so today I took an executive decision, I had ordered a set of train horns for a customer and they bounced a cheque on mope,Mao they waved good bye to their Horn order

So instead of stripping them off the truck, I fitted a brand new set on the Smart car.
I also swapped the old rusty solenoid which I fitted last year sometime.

Anyway, I will cut a long story short, The Shockers are on! I have no idea how loud they are going to be fitted there. I fitted them in front of the Aircon radiator, no danger of them being damaged by heat (hopefully!)

I have had to cut a lot away of the user floor plastic cover and a lot around the radiator housing. Also there is some polystyrene packing pieces that I had to butcher a bit!
I tried all sorts of combination & Horn position configurations until I settled on the final layout.

I then bolted them all in and piped them up.

Ok, so 6.35am this morning I was up and out on the drive starting the wiring.

This was possibly the longest part of the install, very hard to get to the cigerette lighter to get an ignition feed. Once I sorted that it was a major clear up and out for a test drive.

OMG!!! I am going to enjoy this! It has to be the funniest thing I have ever done!!:smiley: within two minutes I had a couple of people screaming and running as they strolled across the road without a care in the world, that was until I let them have 2 short blasts from the Shockers… I was laughing

The best thing about it is you cannot see the Shockers unless you look real hard:D

The final result! Videos will follow shortly!!!:smiley:

I am soooo happy with The final result! No one would ever know!:smiley:

Nice one. I Love it! Reminds me of our Suzuki Swift - you couldn’t spot that one either. Great fun.

Nicely done!

Great install people will look for a big truck when you honk :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha:eek: it is seriously funny driving around Honking, people are looking around screaming and all totally confused!:cool:

Any videos yet? :smiley: