Stinkys two horn stories you just couldn't make up.

Ok, so the first one I actually filmed and caught on camera and then later that evening I deleted off my fone by mistake, I was absolutely sick as a pig!!!:mad:

I went to a car boot sale, to have a little cheeky look around as one does. When I pulled into the car park, I was able to get a parking space right near the main gate to the boot sale. So I entered and started looking around and there were loads of people walking around looking at the different stalls. So armed with my remote control & my camera fone recording, I fired off the K5’s several times.
Everyone jumped and there were shouts and yelps and people moaning, then as I turned around one of the stall owners had a trumpet and started blowing it, so I hit the horns again, he was mimicking the K5’s and then to my total disbelief the man on the stall next to him had picked up a toy horn that you squeeze at the end and he also was honking back at my Horns… Everybody was laughing at them trying to out Horn me and failing lol lol lol

2nd story happened yesterday, whilst the truck was in the garage having the brakes done.
One of the young mechanics came over to me and said, is this the truck with the TRAINHORNS fitted on it and I said yes. He then asked if he could set them off with his mate working on the opposite side wheel, so I told him which button the push in the cab! He did just that and there was a loud crash as the bloke dropped his wrench & smacked his head on my inner wheel arch and he jumped out from under the truck swearing profusely at his colleague, whilst all the others at the garage were splitting their side with laughter!!
It then got even funnier, once they had done, the young mechanic started reversing the truck out onto the road outside the garage, as he did so I noticed a guy in a WHEELCHAIR with NO LEGS on the opposite pavement and about to cross the road, I knew what was about to happen could turn very messy!!!
(It is at this point I must mention that the guy in the wheelchair knows the guys working in the garage, as he lives two doors away from it)
As expected the mechanic reversing my truck saw the poor chap in the wheel chair and let out three huge blasts… (I am laughing as I write this)… The guy in the chair lifted out of his seat with every blast, I saw an inch or so between his bum and the seat, and his eyes were out on stalks, he then started shouting (whilst laughing & waving his arms in the air) "what the f*ing he’ll was that all about?". Everyone was laughing and then the guy in the wheel chair turned to me and said “I nearly forgot I had no legs and was about to do a runner!!”. It was all very funny and like most things, you had to be there to see it.
Like I said you could not make this S
t up!!!

ROFL! Shoulda offered to equip the guys wheel chair with some horns.

Aww Pete, I’m knackered from laughing so hard!

I sure miss that British humor from my m8s in the RN when the Brits were in Iraq!

-Kris

Hmmmmmmmm…Pete stops to think about the loudest wheel chair in the UK project! Lol :smiley:

:smiley: cheers Kris :smiley:

Iraq - now that’s scary sh*t, your a better man than me Kris, hats off to ya man:D

Speaking of the 100W PA loudspeaker that Stinky says he has in his truck, and no doubt has fun with yelling at people on, years ago (back in 1971) I had a Dodge Dart with a white roof and a dark blue body. Looked like a cop car without any decals. After adding the dual CB antennas, dual hi/lo Police scanner antennas (that I liked to listen to that kind of stuff, too) I also added the PA bullhorn speaker and hooked it up to the CB. While going down the road, I can up behind a junky looking Corvair and the driver was taking his time going up the two lane road. I turn on the PA and yelled, “MOVE OVER TO THE RIGHT!” and he immediately looked back at me and misjudged his steering abilities and crossed over the line into oncoming traffic…good thing there was NO oncoming traffic!..then corrected, looked back at me again and pulled over to the curb as if I was the local Police. Well, of course, I just passed right on by him and went on down the road.
Another time, it really got me in trouble! I was cruising up the local main drag at night, from a night of local cruising. My best friend an I were in a residential area and he picks up the mic, flips the switch for PA and start whistling into the mic like a police “woop-woop” siren…JUST as we passed a parked patrol car! He yells “Oh sh*t!” (not over the mic, thank God!) and throws the mic down. I looked in the mirror and I had hardly gone a block when his headlights came on and he started after me. I got to the stoplight about two blocks away and he pulls behind me and just sits there. The light changes and he light up his bubble gum machine and pulls me over. The first thing he says to me when he gets to the window is “What are you doing with a siren in this car?”, to which I reply, “WHAT siren?” After a back and forth conversation of trying to convince him that I had no siren, I suggested that about that time I might have turned on the CB radio and forgot that I left the outside speaker on and wondered why I did not hear anything and turned it up, and all the heterodyne from the CB channel might have sounded like a siren, at which point I did turn on the outside speaker and it started squealing, and mr tuff police officer jumps back as if he just caught a gang of bank robbers, putting his hand on his gun as if he was going to draw it. After I popped the hood and showed it to him, he was amazed. He even called the Sergeant of the Watch down from the station and he had to look at it! Sergeant said in all his years on the force he has only come across two other cars with loudspeakers like that. I felt like telling him that nearly every car he sees with a CB antenna on it has a PA loudspeaker hidden somewhere, but I didn’t I got away with a warning and no ticket. Nowdays, driving a V-8 would get me in trouble, having a PA again would get me in trouble, and no doubt, having a loud air horn being honked at the wrong time would get me in trouble. BUT I STILL WANT ONE!:smiley: