suggestions on tank size...

You misunderstood what I said. It didn’t sound good but for about 5 seconds, it ran the tank out of air in 10-15. The noise it made from 180 psi to 140 would probably piss some people off, including me because it just sounded horrible.

Oh and to the OP, I wouldn’t blow over 130-140 (150 MAX) to that horn. You will VERY QUICKLY wear the diaphragms and nozzles in the power chambers. Leslies don’t like a ton of pressure.

you aint cool unless you pee your pants…
wait i mean you aint cool unless you have a k5…lol :smiley:

son of a…at lunch i seen a K5 on ebay for 650 shipped…come home and it is not on there anymore :mad:

I found a K3 on Ebay for 325. He was gonna let me have it for that but someone bid on it so he couldn’t end it. Sucks

Oh and do you still have the Leslie manifold? I really need an extra.

no i gave it to my dad to hang in his garage…

Well does he want to sell it? My Leslie is on a Prime manifold and I want it to be authentic. If he doesn’t, I’ll gladly mail him my Prime as a trade to hang in his garage lol

yeah I saw it also,knew it wouldn’t last at that price. oh well ,got my k3la on the way as of today :cool:

There’s a K5LA ending in 3 minutes on ebay, one bid, $550

Edit: It just ended for 550…

i woulda scooped that up…but i have waay 2 many projects currently goin on now…lol