Taking care of Business

Last week I had an opportunity to take care of a problem that has been plaguing me for years. In the neighborhood I live in, the kids constantly walk down the middle of the street and act as if it is an inconvenience for them to get out of the way of an oncoming vehicle. I was returning home from work and came upon a group of them that chose to ignore me as I approached. Normally I don’t blow my shockers in the middle of a residential neighborhood but I figured it was time to address the lack of common sense that these kids had. As I pulled up to them I switched from my stock horn to the shockers and let them rip for about 5-8 seconds. I’ve never seen kids scatter so fast in my life. They looked like a bunch of roaches fleeing when you switch on the light. To make things even better, one of the kids that was fleeing had his pants drop around his ankles. I don’t think I’ve laughed so hard in my life. As I proceeded down the street I had a car circle around and flag me down. At this point I thought I was in trouble with one of the local parents. The woman asked me if that was me blowing the loud horns and I reluctantly replied that it was me. Surprisingly she replied back to me that she wanted to get a set for her car too. Since that day the kids have yet to stand in the street when they see me coming!! Problem solved, I wish I had got my shockers years ago!!!:smiley:

Good one!!! That’s one of many problems with kids these days, a lack of common courtesy and common sense.

Luckily there’s Train Horns to fix that :rolleyes:

That’ll learn 'em!

I’ll light em up - neighborhood or not - as long as it’s not MY neighborhood.
I don’t want anyone near my house to know what I have.

Same crap happens in Detroit and surrounding cities too. I love when they scatter like roaches :slight_smile:

Kids these days… :rolleyes: Glad we could help!!! :wink: