Texas

galveston tx here i got the k3la on the ford lol

Ft. Worth, TX and I got a set of shockers

ft worth texas here
K5hl

Nacogdoches Tx
07 Silverado Classic 2500
K5LL on truck and just bought K5LLA to resell both with the 2 piece 1L bell.

Where are u from in FTW, Im in Benbrook off of Bryan Irving. Ill be hooking up my K3LA on Nitrogen this weekend…:cool:

Willow park.

Been there done that, your diaphragm(s) will be shooting out of the bell in many different size pieces.

lol…Why? Im only gonna be running 150psi…:confused:

I ran a k3 I had at 200psi on nitrogen for like three seconds and it blew the center of the diaphragm out in a bunch of pieces. I don’t think the pressure killed it. Must of been the freezing nitrogen cause after I looked there was cold white vapors coming out of each bell but only the 4a bell was fouled.

Dallas/Plano area. Will be purchasing a kit within the next 3 weeks and am looking into the best way to go and best kit. I have a Toyota Tacoma and am wondering where to put the horns.

North Ft. Worth, 35W and North Tarrant area

North Ft. Worth, 35W and North Tarrant area

Tarrant County Sheriffs have about 10 of our compressors. Do they have train horns…hahaha

You mean like comphiscated compressors? Hahaha

LOL, maybe I should suggest that to them, it’s cheaper that way.

Midland/Odessa area.

Galveston?!?!?! I just moved to Baytown from Gatesville, Tx and I drive to Galveston almost every weekend with my K3LA’s on a silver dodge dually and I scare the crap outta every one!

Pearland, Manvel, Katy

dual 480s
dual 5 gal
K3HA

2 spare k3’s

I may be moving to Houston. Not 100% though

I know the humidity isn’t the greatest in Kentucky but have you been to Houston in August? OMG, it’s so bad I had trouble breathing.

Houston is VERY humid… in fact when I moved to Wyoming for college I had a bloody nose for 2 mos until I got used to it.