Thank you!!!

Yea!!! you bunch of stars!!! I got the Events section!!! Superb!!!:D:D:D:D

Maybe if it’s cool with Garett he could add the day the Hornblasters P.A comes out? I haven’t anticipated something this much in a while!!! I don’t wanna post up the date if it’s a secret or something lol

what about an european horn-event? oh - i forgot - i DON’T HAVE TRAINHORNS =(

There’s always national train day and we have the mooning of Amtrack on the second Saturday in July. It used to be a blast (no pun intended) until the city stepped in and stopped the exposure of other body parts. It’s actually a good thing because too many really young kids were seeing things they shouldn’t.

That sucks… I don’t know what I would do without mine…

so is there an actual get together event somewhere sometime maybe planned?

Yeah… in about 4weeks time over here in the UK, three or four of us hopefully!!!:smiley:

well im not there nor will i be so
who wants to plan one for the states!?
seems like most of us are east coast
and in florida?

I will be in fla next spring.

sweet get down to the tampa area

Maybe I cant appreciate the distance thing between some of you guys, but surely a Horn fest could be arranged???

Stinky, you and your mates need to come to America, and we will get it arraigned

Where are our tickets then Twister???:wink:

Chalkie!!!

Those tickets arrived yet!!! LOL!!!

Oh boys I’m having a blast with me Siege’s, kindly donated by Chalkie (stinkypete) for my birthday. BLESS HIM!!! I promise to get some vids up but stinkys got some on his phone so will get him to put up the latest so far.

Think you’ll love it!!! I know I did!! He he…

Why does he insist on calling me chalkie?? (its Stinky you knob!! stinky!!!) lol