Thanks Garret

Hey just a quick Thank you for the GW style valve you sent over night to MD. I was busy finishing the install of my horns and the wife called to get valve. She said you were very polite and helpful. What great customer service from you and your Co. I was however a little disappointed (w/her) that she didn’t get me a shocker sticker for my truck. Thanks Again

yes! a thankyou Garrett thread lol

thankyou garrett for my t-shirt order a while ago. a very good price i must say :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Call em up and ask for a sticker. They have awesome customer service, Best service i have ever dealt with and cant say it enough.

Thanks Garrett for everything you have done. you’re the best! i dont even care what rigo says about you.

Yeah thanks Garrett! I give HB customer service 10 thumbs up. lol

I LOVE YOU GARRETT… shh don’t tell

We all luv Gazza!!! he is the nutz! (they all are at HB HQ)…Keep up the good work guys!:smiley:

Great guy, as are the rest of the HB people!

thank you garrett
for hooking me up
with a xtraloud
cool/sweet train
horn i love the S4
SHOCKER XL its
me man and also
looking fwd to
ording that horn air
540 air kit soon
and thank you horn
blasters for making
a bad a** train horn.
peace(ps)
you guys defanetly
have a nother realy
happy costamer

Wow…Thanks guys!

You rock!

Fashionably late to your own thread…LOL

Seriously though, thanks for the order around X-Mas time.

its all good ear2ear
garretts a besy man.
(ps) thanks agan
for the S4 garrett
peace.

Garret—you rock. Thanks a million for the stickers. I have ordered stuff from you guys 2 times and the customer service from you and everyone I and my wife has dealt with has been nothing short of GREAT. I look forward to ordering more stuff very soon…Thanks Bill

Talked to you last night hope you remember thanks Garrett. You are the Man!!

Thanks Jerry!

I have to agree hornblasters has the best customer service! Waiting for my 1/2 upgrade garrett!