The K5L Club

well ,after some modification to the k3 mount I managed to get the big boy, the grand daddy of em all the K5L in. now it’s off to the gas station and to scare I shall go! LOL :smiley: photos to follow this evening.

Yay, def can’t wait to see how she looks and sounds

Did you hear on the news Obama pledged to outlaw train horns from all non-commercial street vehicles during his first 100 days in office? :eek:

If train horns are outlawed, I guess only outlaws will have train horns? :confused:

Do you guys think maybe I should return the Hornblasters K5LA kit I ordered Friday? :frowning:

HA!!! Return??? NO!!! If i were everyone I would start stocking up on horns now!!! Just in case :wink:

:wink: :wink:

sounds like everyone will buying them like handguns because the big bad blackman is going to take them away.you guys just trip me out!!:smiley:

What’s that got to do with horns? lol And why does it have to do with him being black always? It’s irrelevant. He could be green and I still wouldn’t agree with his views and policies. Anyways, it’s done SOOOO…

Where are the pics goshdarnit?! lol I’m still waiting on pics AND a video… making me wait all this time :frowning:

iT’S A LEFT WING CONSPIRACY! LOL:D

I was of course, joking about news reports of Obama vowing to rid our streets of train horns …

:slight_smile:

But CLEARLY John we are all WELL AWARE of that VAST LEFT WING CONSPIRACY… lurking around every corner…

:slight_smile:

yep Pc1 better keep an eye out for us lefties! LOl:D

The only thing left about me is I write left handed.

danh, I write right handed but batting I’m a switch hitter.figure that one??:eek:

I don’t even like left-overs…

:wink:

not even cold Pizza and beer? yumm:D

lol this took a funny turn

Well, ok, but I prefer to start in the middle of the pie and work my way to the far right…

:smiley:

Wasn’t sure where to post this but as I was looking through the adds for horns I saw this for the K5LAs, is this something I missed or is this new
NATHAN AIRCHIME OTR ‘OVER THE ROAD’ HORN

NEW PRODUCT LINE

MODEL K5LA-TH FIVE TONE HORN

THIS IS AN AUTHENTIC NATHAN TRAIN HORN (DIRECT FROM MANUFACTURER) THAT HAS BEEN SCALED DOWN WITH A RESTRICTOR FOR ROAD USAGE

THE ONLY MODIFICATION HAS BEEN THE LOUDNESS OF SOUND OUTPUT- TONES ARE THE SAME

yes thats the OTR horn… has a restrictor in it…they sell for same price as regular ones, so just buy the ones without the restrictor

where do they put the restrictor and is it removable

restrictors are found in the bottom of the manifold and can be taken out with an allen key