The Westboro Baptist Church

i’m sure you all are familiar with our good “friends” the westboro baptist church and their antics, which include but are not limited to picketing the funerals of soldiers who have died, and most recently, they said they were going to picket the vigils for the victims of the shooting in connecticut!!

Anyways, according to their picket schedule they will be picketing west point military academy from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm on january 17th. I know i’ve seen people on here from that area, who wants to go honk em?¿

looks like they will also be in times square the day after (january 18th)

I wouldn’t give those idiots a nano-second of your consideration. Although they deserve a good blasting, consider the good people on the opposite side who have to cop all this crap and hatred.

Hopefully soon someone will lock the lot of them up. I read recently, that Anonymous was targeting them as well. The sooner they disappear into an abyss the better.

I can’t stand that group. As much as I would love to blast the holy ever loving crap out of them, I have to agree with DBO. They don’t deserve the attention and too much collateral damage.

Around here we have groups/people that will put themselves between the Westboros and the affected families - basically shield the families. You won’t see it on the news though, because the media won’t even acknowledge them.

They must be a church of Satan because a church of God would support and/or help the families. If they think they’re a church of God then the congregation is gullible and being mislead by the pastor.

well there is no baptist church people around here but if I do Come Across any I will Lay on the horn like no tomorrow. Only if there is no collateral damage around. Also use my Pa and tell them that “I do Believe in god, I just don’t make him out to be a bastard like you guys do.” But like DBO said, not worth my time.

What is sad is that their right to protest in this way is protected…but our rights to own (certain) firearms is being debated. I hope they all die in a fire.

If they tried something like that over where I live, they’d be deaf at the end. I’d borrow a few 20 gallon tanks, tube them up, pressurize with my 240V shop compressor. Go over and lay on it right next to them, come back and recharge, repeat.
Would video to document vandalizism to my car!! Might become like Road House so maybe do it with a clunker

Petition to legalize them as a hate group; https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/legally-recognize-westboro-baptist-church-hate-group/DYf3pH2d

Here’s an article I read last week about the WBC being attacked by hackers. Its nice to see that they are putting their talents to use attacking a group that needs to be taken down.