this is my ride, i dont have horns...YET!

AS NIGHT FALLS, I SLIP INTO THE DARKNESS AND DISAPPEAR.
I CALL IT- THE NIGHT STALKER :smiley:

2010 Chevy (Black Granite)
Tahoe LT (Debadged)
5.3L V8 Vortec
FUEL wheels-Octane (Matte Black)
Nitto A/T tires

Pretty clean man. Looks good

sweet ride… i always wanted one just like it… now just tint the tails tint the headlights and black the emblems…

You know i was thinking of that. But I’ve see a lot of unmarked cop cars that look like mine… like without blacked out tail and head lights and emblems. So i have chosen to go for there look, and all i need is heavier tinting on the windows. Plus i know what its like to drive at night with blacked out headlights…it sucks

hey if ur going for an unmarked cop car, keep going… i can sell u a whelen siren kit…lol

Nice ride. It does look FBI-ish

haha that would be awesome to have it fully loaded with strobes and a siren. I just dont want to get in trouble with the law. impersonating a cop means some serious charges.

nice ride, lovin the blacked out look

Thank you sir

Ever get that horn!?

Nice ride very clean. Looking at buying one similiar myself

Nice ride. Once you get your horn, try creeping in at night then using your horn. :smiley:

He doesn’t have to creep… he’s murdered out… all he’s gotta do is roll up and blast em…

Sweet Tahoe!!! I can’t make out your license plates but you might consider covering them before posting photos. It may not be a problem but you never know. They look like Arizona plates.

Why do people get all crazy bout that?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Good question. I guess only those who have people looking for them would be concerned.