i was looking over my tickets and doing some research when i came across an error on the ticket, he wrote it for a moving statute 316 which is a 141.00 dollar fine, after researching it is a non moving 316 statute, is suppose to by law carry a fine of 91.00 should i just call up and tell them this and ask them to change it? or would it require going to court?>2008->Ch0316->Section%20271#0316.271

Nooooo if he messed up on the ticket u can get it dismissed!

called the clerk of courts today… they changed them to 91.00 a piece sooo much better :smiley: :smiley:

I’m pretty sure that if the citation was written in error, you can get the whole thing thrown out. I would have gone to court over this if I were you…

I got pulled over for a burnt out license plate light, it was supposed to be a $5 fix-it-ticket. Naturally the cop wrote it up as “No License Plate or Improper”. Which was a $150 ticket.

I checked, and my lights were NOT burnt out. He was just a donkey giving me a hard time.

I spent 2 weeks trying to get it changed, talked to the Clerk of Courts, his Sergeant, and everyone else I could. It was a major PITA! They still didn’t let me out of it and it was only 5 bucks.

thats what im sayin