Train Horn Pranks In Hanover

well guys its ben a good wile well i have a good story to tell you guys to make it short and sweet i had hung out with my old buddy Diesel Sniper a Friday Ago we wer on are way to get his son sum ice cream wen on the way he stuck his hand out the window Pointing to a grup of Girls and guys then HONK HONK !!! lol why do thay duck ?? who knows. he then got 3 more till we got thare but I wish i had a camra for this one Thare wer 2 kids on bikes being Dan HONK !! thay nearly Fell off thare Bikes and swaring up a storm lol Train horn Pranks with the Commish fun as hell.peace

Translate:

It’s been a while and I have a good story to share. I will try and keep it short. I hung out with an old friend last Friday. We were going to get his son some ice cream when he pointed at a group of people to honk. I honked a couple times and they all ducked. Why do people duck? I wish I had a camera because he got three more people. He also got two people on bikes and they almost fell off and started swearing! I love scaring people with train horns.

Shocking thunder I am not trying to be rude, just trying to help you with grammar and spelling.

Awww c’mon this is much easier to read then when he used to post in a loooong column from his old phone.

Thunder how is old Diesel Sniper anyway? You should tell him to swing by the forum

Thanks for the help its all good but i think the tweeks fit better do to this story is about my good buddy Diesel Sniper and i fell his name shud be in thare and he did the honkin not me i wish i cud have but i will sum time peace

lol ya its beats my old phone old Sniper doin good he had a lot goin on for him his son being one of them but well do Earman ill tell him to swing buy wean i speek to him. peace