train horns direct?

Anyone have experience with these? Input? I like the shape of their tanks better than the hornblasters ones.

Very Random!!! Tanks look no different & half the stuff is from hornblasters anyway!!!

buy your kit from www.hornblasters.com all the horns they have are the same hornblasters have and train horn direct sell them more expensive so

Werd!

jsut go thru hornblasters!! the best service, the best people, period

thats 100% right… hornblaster have a great costumer service and they help you even with your isntall and give you great ideas of where to put your horns what kit is better for you, etc…

me thinks this is a spammer wanting people to look up his site to take business away… Why else would someone sign up on the forum but to ask a question and put down the site at same time.

u think so??? mmmmmmmmmmmm

Thats exactly wot I thought… Hence why I put Thats a bit RANDOM…
…I also put “It sounds like you work for THD” but then deleted that after I posted it up.

yall r jumpin the gun

Hmmmm maybe… but it is a bit random to say that the Tanks on there are better looking than the Hornblasters ones??? Especially as most of them woz Hornblaster ones!! lol:D

I deff. agree. I 've had to use their customer service a few times and its the best out of any website I’ve used! HornBlasters is awesome. Plus they will honor warrantys and won’t try to get out of them.

I am a member of A LOT of forums , mainly vehicle forums… and have seen it A LOT!

Spammers are everywhere, and if there were a way to prove this guy was , i’d place a bet…

:wink:

x2 :cool:

when i took a look at the site i thought to myself, this is hornblasters. then again what better way to compete for business then competing with your sister company? anyway so you like their tanks better? wtf and its the shape you prefer? hahaha use hornblasters man

lol thats what i say use hornblasters

Wow are they serious. Those prices are obscene.

First off, thanks guys for all the praise!

This is a reseller’s website. The product line appears to be entirely ours at the moment; however, their product photos seem to be outdated. They are displaying photos of tanks we used to use and not the ones we currently ship. Our own website is up to date if you want to look there.

Stay away from them!

Ordered two kits from Trainhorns Direct before I discovered this forum…
Let me tell you about MY experience.

The order was paid on August 2. with Paypal. I waited patiently for 10 days before asking questions. Tried their support(at)trainhornsdirect address and their info(at)trainhornsdirect address. No answer…
Tried to call, but only got the answering machine.
Then I used the fill-out form on their web pages and threatened with reporting them to the cops and credit card company.

That seemed to wake them up, and they promised me the kits were out of stock (i had ordered 2 kits), and would be shipped on or before the 20th.
OK, but what about informing the customer?!? Jerks…

Have they arrived in New Jersey? Of course not. No reply on the email either…

Threatened again with the law, and then they claimed to have sent me 4 emails about delayed shipping. Bullshit.

I wanted them to refund my money, so I could go to HB and buy from some serious people, but then they say that 1 of 2 kits are on their way.
Don’t know if that’s true, cause I never got a tracking #, but I have demanded to get half my payment refunded.
Separate sendings gives me a much more expensive shipping, as I have a freight forwarder in NJ who co-ships all my packages arrived within the same week to my address in Norway.

Exited to see their answer on monday…
Probably a lost case.

Today I placed an order for two Shocker 240 kits @ Hornblasters, and hope this story will be a better one.
Forgot the discount for forum members though… Could have saved a hundred bucks there… ****.

wow thats sad… thats why i only use hornblasters!!! they are very profesional and have one of the best costumer service around!!! i have order many times from them and never had any problems…!! and everytime i am having a hard time installing something i just give them a call and they will do everything they can to help you!!! (personal experience!)