trainhorns.net has a new owner

asshats indeed

kinda reminds me about this guy that posted here and pretty much got called out and hasnt posted since… http://www.trainhornforums.com/showthread.php?t=1648

i know this guy is from trainhorns.net… lol… seems like it at least

yea they could ATLEAST do their research and learn what the hell they are selling…
i can see the tech support already…

customer: my compressor isnt turning on, what did i do wrong?
tech: does your tank have air in it?
FAIL

^ technically, the tank would have air in it. it just wouldnt be pressurized :D… just my $.02

i need on of those El Diablo’s… that chinese knockoff MUST be better then a Nathan. 190 Db is crazy yooo
hahahah what an amateur website

I looked at what they have for sale, other pics were familiar from other sites too. and if you look at the product descriptions, looked like they just plucked the db numbers out of the air.:smiley:

i agree

what kinda sn is persiankitty lol
and hasnt posted since, probly is with em

tushay teacher

You are now connected to ‘Donny’

Donny Says: Welcome to Live help! This is Donny, how may I assist you today?
You Say: for some reason it kicked me outa second ago
You Say: but yes i have a few ?s
You Say: which kit is louder… big bang or el diablo?
Donny Says: go ahead
You Say: ?
You Say: or not?
You Say: lol this pplace is a joke… 195 decibals huh?
You Say: send me one of those

to no reply… lol

I feel so much better.

You guys are all so cool, I didn’t know if anyone would even give a fack about this post, it’s cool to see how active you all got involved (Jesus Christ Johnny, the owner called me today (i was busy) and begged to Rigo that we stop the harassing calls. Hahahahha! ) I really appreciate you all going to bat for me. I’m all for honest clean competition, but jeesh play fair… It’s kinda like the other new guy, Joe Morrow from TrainHornExpress.com using “horn blasters” in his Google Adwords account. Bahh… More 175+dB train horns! :slight_smile:
-Matt

thats awesome matt, glad to hear! haha

I was messin with them for about a minute but when they ended the conversation, it cleared all the text. I pretty much said

I bought your big bang kit and I accidently the horn.

Please help me I accidently the horn and don’t know what to do!

LOL

halp

And My Hot Corvette too!

And My Hot BMW

Not to mention Myhotcherokee, Myhotmercedes, Myhotmustang, Myhottacoma, Yourhotcar, and Myhotaudi along with a whole bunch more, I am sure.

haha sorry matt…just letting them know… hornblasters is on top and they r gonna have to work their assess off to get it…

There is another website that is advertising super loud horns (how did it go again? china triple set?) Matt knows me (well not personally but knows who i am and knows I’m not going anywhere)… I’ve bought nothing but hornblasters in the last 3 years. I will continue to buy nothing but hornblasters. They have everything I need and more.

Anyway, this place claims a 15db gain from a bigger air tank, using the same horns, and the same psi… and there is actually a video with the guy saying they get up to 180 “db”

rather funny…

Oh yeah… if anyone has read close… they would have noticed that the “Big Bang Train Air Horn” kit advertises a 7 port tank, but if you look at it… you KNOW that is an 8 port tank…

Well,
I spoke to Max, who’s one of the operations managers for the parent company that purchased TrainHorns.net . I wish I could tell you guys that he was a prick, but to be perfectly honest, he seemed pretty cool. He pretty much apologized right away for the image issue, he explained that they had set up with a company based in L.A. which provided him the kit images he had. I apologized for the mixup. The guy’s been online in the automotive world for almost 10 years so he kinda chuckled at the response from the forum, but no hard feelings. Now if we can only get him to add QUALITY Hornblasters products to his site I can die a happy man.

Hope everyone has a great day!
-Matt