trying to quit smokin sucks

i hd 2 cigs today and this blows but i got to get thru this,i want to start running again(long distance),cant wait till im finally done :smiley:

Good luck, I gave up trying because I always thought I’d die in a car accident or some other unforseen incident anyway.

Now that I’m older, I hope I die quickly, regarless of the cause.

Dont quit… u keep me in business…lmao jk… goodluck quitting

lol… quit so you can get back to riding 5 laps without stopping!!! plus you’ll live longer… lol

hes running not riding…lol

LMAO… Will running??? HA.

I’d have to see it to believe it.

I dont think i have ever seen you run.The only time i think i ever seen you run was when i caught the stop sign on fire with napalm and your dad was coming around the corner and you tryed putting it out and the funny part was it wasnt your dad. LMAO. But when i caught my foot/leg on fire you just started laughing at me. Memorys as a kid.

ive been smoke free for 3 months…i just went cold turkey one day…

I’ve been smoke free since April. Second time to quit. First time I quit using the patch and gum, second time I quit using Chantix. Hate to say it, but there are a bunch of days where I will still want a cigarette. I smoked for almost 7 years, about a pack a day.

scaredu… we race motocross…

Wow my captain smokes around 2 1/2 packs a day…he is a moving chimmney…

Have you guys seen this???

http://www.e-smoke-shop.net/

If there’s no tar involved then those might not be too bad.

Been smoking about 3/4 of a pack a day for 30 years. It’s how long I’ve been smoking that makes it so hard to quit.

pro?

na not pro,but we race alot ,nothing major

local stuff…

oooh buddy of mine raced pro…i think hes son is gonna be amazing when he grows up!!

Keep going, I run 2-3 miles every other day. My wife, daughter and I also run 5K road races. Once you get going it’s hard to stop.

Good luck with quitting you all