Tunnel Run pics!!!

Okay, gonna bore the T*t’s off you all now… Heres a few pics from our Tunnel run which we did…

NOW THATS A SET OF HORNS!!!

MILSTERS A*SE end…

My good mates Subaru (fitted with Anti Lag!!)

THE CARS LEAVING THE CAR PARK!!

THE 350Z I NEARLY FATALLY TOTALLED!!!

NICE PIC, THE LONDON EYE IN THE BACKGROUND…

MY MATES, MILSTER, LEE & ALEX…

SOME SUPER HEROES DROPPED IN FOR THE EVENING!!

MY GOOD FRIENDS LOO & LISA…

MY GIRLFRIEND!

A NICE PIC OF AN EVO…

LUCY… She baked cakes to sell for donations…

AND FINALLY, THE DIE HARDS AT 4AM IN THE MORNING!!!

Can you see the tall handsome chap standing by my truck?

Hey bro nice supra, but, is it me or is that door a different colour??? lol

Many Thanks Dude !!!

Anyway, as for the door, LOL!! You’ve been talking to stinky ???

Stinky, need to have words with you !!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha thats soooooooooooooo funny…lol

hahaha stinky told me to write this down here so u talk to him hahahaha

Nahhhhhhhhh not me dude!!! ssssssshhhhhhhhhhh lol;)

hay man love the pics you got sum nice rides over ware your from and your ride and horns are sweet as hell and by the way i saw the vid of the K3 vs S4 shockers that video wuss cool wen you had it posted on the forum i wonted to post a reply to it but my cell whas giving me hell so all and all i thout its whas cool and funny so keep on honken man.peace

Great pics Stink man!

We are glad you are having fun with the horns!

hay stinky pete sir i got one ? for you that toyota mr2 i seen on youtube with the S4 shockers is that you i know you have your truck with your K3 but just wondering

Hey dude!.. ahemmmm yes that woz me! lol… I slammed/crammed the setup into the boot & then threw in a few LED’s etc. I then sold that to my Ex, she now drives round in it! and we meet up now & again for a bit of a blast! lol

Infact… funny thing the other nite I went to the ACE Cafe in london (Famous Bikers cafe) and one of the stewards said I woz not the first car they have had there with train horns on… he said " there woz a MR2 in here a few months back fitted with train horns"… I just said “yeah I know, that woz me!” lol lol lol

This woz it…

thats cool man ya i got my S4 shockers to day thout i whas gona get them tomarow but i am happy as hell thare shiping is cool man alls i haves to dos is order my compresser kit and “SHOCKING THUNDER” will be ready to roll i am gona get a fue other things to like my side SHOCKING THUNDER decals and prisner of war POW decal for the tale gate and horn blasters air gauge and sumgear to will post pics and a in stall mimi vid wean i got eaverthing in order.hay keep on honken stinky pete sir and i hope your X is having fun with thos shockers as well as you did man.peace “SHOCKING THUNDER” why is it a train.???

Lol.

lol… wot are you lol’ing about mate?

Language. Im not used to that kind of talk. lol

laughing out very loudly!!!:wink: