Twanky twos

Got some 22s today. My buddy got 24s for his Escalade so I bought the old 22s from him and put em on my truck. I also found out today that my camera no longer works so these iPhone shots will have to do until my buddy uploads his shots.

Let me know what you think :smiley:

Update with good pics:

Yes, that is a dead snail in the foreground, an unfortunate casualty resulting from this thread.

looks good are u going to do anything with the cady center caps?

Good call Brizzalā€¦I like the looksā€¦howā€™s the ride? Roads are bumby up hereā€¦

Iā€™m gunna see if I can find some GMC centercaps or just blank centercaps, but until then the Caddy emblem doesnā€™t really bother me.

And as for the ride, they actually ride way smoother than my old wheels and tires. I was really surprised.

i like th escalade betterā€¦lol

it all depends on the tires! when i put some performance tires on my cady from the original touring tires, they increased the handling and overall look of the car. it made the ride a little more ruff but the stock air suspension evened it out

Big balla

Looks good Bro! I Like those wheels!

So do I. hahaha

Hereā€™s some better pics for ya.

Looks like all it needs is a 4/6 drop and youā€™ll be good!

bag it!

dang dude. looks good man

I was thinkin Iā€™d do a 2/4 drop and then eventually bag it once I graduate and have a real job. :smiley:

agro is right on! BAG THAT BIOTCH! SLAMM IT or go home!:smiley: send it to ā€œpimp my rideā€ :eek::smiley:

Consider dropping the bodyside mouldings, the black would really POPā€¦

What the Hellā€¦the wheels would crackleā€¦and the truck would snap! I know Iā€™m out of orderā€¦a little funā€¦

^sounds like you mightā€™ve been drunk when you wrote that. hahaha

slight buzz onā€¦having funā€¦

I updated the original post with the nice camera pics that my buddy took.

I like them a lot. They arent too gawdy and smooth spokes make a nice image going down the road.

-Ant.