Twist's HONKccord

a blood stain is orange after u wash a few times

Sorry for the delay, I have the LX.

True. Well got into my first accident the other day. Hit a slick spot in the road and hit a truck probably about 5 mph. He had a hitch on the end so his truck was fine. Mine on the other hand was FUBARed.

Basically the front bumper looks as if the Hulk punched me just right of the front licensed plate, the crush bar bent back from where the hitch hit it, which lead to the crushing of the 2 smaller horns, radiator bent back so it was leaking, and I may need an AC condenser lol. The guys truck was fine, it didnt do anything to it so that’s good, it just sucks for me. :frowning:

I checked with my insurance its going to be a crap ton over the next 3 or 4 years if I turn it in, and I did the math so ill just pay it out of pocket and save about a grand. Well there goes 3 grand down the drain. Hopefully it never happens again and hopefully no one on here gets hit either. On a good note, at least no one was hurt. trying to think of the positives

well atleast you can still toot with your donkey end =\

lol Whenever I start to get a cash flow, I need to ask Matt or someone if I can just buy the two little horns instead of all 4

thats why i dont like small cars…

i duno… didnt u see the video… matt tells u try n break it… send it back and he’ll replace it…lol… not sure if this counts, but matt is an awesome business owner and he may just replace them for u…
on the other hand, sorry bout ur accident, and im glad no one was injured…

Yea I saw that video. I really dont think it would cover that. however if he does that would be great, maybe I can work something out to only buy the two little horns or something like that. I need to get a job before I start buying things again… That accident pretty much wiped me out. lol worst comes to worst I could get a set for Christmas and have a 6 horn setup lol

how does it sound wit only 2 horns working?? LOL

I havent tried it after the accident. but before I tried it with just the 2 rears (the ones I still have working), it sounded alright… I didnt think it was as loud, and didnt have the higher pitched tones that all 4 had, so It didnt sound as good… But it will have to work for now.

Nice install…i would rec. a bigger airline and a bigger valve…possibly 1/2inch line with 1/2inch solenoid…and not so much airline between the tank/compressor and actual horns…

Well, finally got to my parents house and there was a package waiting for me… Thanks Rigo and the Hornblasters team… The Honkccord is back in buisness. muahahaha

sweet

it sounds like your stock horn goes off at the same time as the conductors… if so get a toggle switch and run them seperate

Yea thats the plan later this week

TWIST’er-----

Sorry to hear of your accident. At least no one was hurt. Sucks that it comes around the holidays when cash is already scarce, but we all get to take our turns with life bending us over the barrel. In many respects I’ve been over the barrel the entire past YEAR! My a$$ is as sore as anyone’s, believe me.

Not to hijack the thread but…

In Central MA & NH we have been dealing with the aftermath of a terrible ice storm. Power lines were down all over town. My town was without electricity for 1 week, no cable/telephone/internet either. I went through this once before years ago and bought a back up generator, so my family and I “survived” the ordeal rather nicely. In times like this, that generator is worth its weight in gold.

Immediately after wards, my 2nd daughter came down with appendicitis and we spent 3 days with her in the hospital, although she is now fine.

Immediately after that we now are getting hit with 14" of snow!

The past 10 days have been ridiculous…

Oh, and to top it off, today I turn 49. Jeez, how in HELL did that happen?!?!

Anyway, sorry to have disappeared recently but am glad to be back!

:smiley:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=41636293

love this video…how those kids are begging people to honk their horns and they get it…nicely tuned rs5t

Perfect setup for a nice blast!

lmao that was great video!

Haha that video was great. and PC1 sorry about your 2nd daughter with appendicitis. my brother Greg had his taken out a couple years ago. good luck