uh ooooohhhhhh!!!!!

and half the crap that you want wont fit because the “File is too big” haha

curtis let me kno when ur going ill try and go with yall

sounds good man! if all goes as planned will should be honking tues!

will have updated pics in the morning,stupid photobucket sucks lol
the horns are mounted in the front and all i have left is the copper line and the wire for the valve

IVE BLOWN 2 K3LA’S AT ONCE AND ITS A WEIRD TONE. ESPICALLY IF U HAVE MIX AND MATCH. LIKE ONE MANIFOLD IS ALL 3A BELLS AND OTHER MANIFOLD IS 1,1L and 1 bells. that sounds like a monster is awakeing

They’re both exactly the same. Bells and all. They’re even mounted on the maifold the same. Its a clean setup. We just have to run the main feeder line and signal wire.

Well its done. Just waiting on will to post pics. If the mercury marauder sounded like this, OMG. We went for a test honk and when he hit the horn, i was sitting passeneger and I jumped. I usually dont jump, espcially when i know its coming.

vids or it didnt happen… haha

any videos?

You guys have no idea how ridiculous his horns are! i kno he has em and kno hes gonna honk them and everytime i jump…well be going 45 mph and he just taps them and i jump LOL HIS SHIST IS LOUD!!

Damn…we need to meet up I really want to hear those:)
If only I could fit another K5…

im only 45 mins from ur area,pm me this weekend ill be around somewhere

i blast both my sets at the same time all the time…

and i bet it sounds amazing

i’ll vouch very loud… but 11k bells better be loud! lol i emptied his tank new years!! he knows not to leave his truck unlocked around me!