Unfortunately it is time...

I have a bunch of stuff that is going to go bye-bye, unfortunately.

I have sold my rig and am now selling the parts associated with it… (not the K3 tho, yet). Everything is used and has signs of use, but everything works flawlessly. Items with a * next to them will ship free.

2x SMC 1/2" valves ($30 each)
1x SMC 3/8" valve ($15)
$65 for ALL valves*

Air Zeneith electronic pressure guage ($55)*

Stinger 80 Amp Relay ($15)
Stinger 500 Amp relay ($65)

110 - 150 PSI switch ($10)

70 Amp circuit breaker ($10)

Air Manifold (2x 1/2" input and 5x 1/4" out) $25

Dual 400C compressor kit with new mounting brackets (Brackets have never been mounted but have scratches from being slid on the ground a little in the garage) ($225)*

Or you can buy the whole lot for $525 (Saving $50, plus I will ship everything free)

The compressors have a little rust on them from being mounted under my truck, however, it has not affected their performance at all.

All of the pictures can be seen here: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/n2ocharged/library/Train%20horns/Selling?sort=3&page=1

Everything new would be around $700 - $750 (90% of these items can be purchased from hornblasters) so save yourself $200 - $250 and buy used.

Again, everything works flawlessly. I will even go as far as saying if it doesn’t work when you get it, let me know and I’ll offer a refund for the item that doesn’t work at the price listed above. Send the non-working item back to me for testing, and if it doesn’t work I will issue a refund. For non-working items, you must notify me within 5 days of delivery by phone. I will give my phone number in the box as well as PM here and on paypal (Paypal shall be used for payment).

nobody wants guaranteed used items?