Viar or Air Zenith???

Im looking to upgrade compressors soon and i now have dual viar 380c’s but are the air zenith worth the extra money?

I have 2 OB2s on about 8 gallons. 0-200 in about 5-6 minutes.
Customer service has been great with Paul @ AZ.

I have not had a Viair to compare.

Thanks i have an 8.5 gal tank but im only pushin mine to 145psi. But my 380c’s seem to struggle towards the end.

viair

I run my OB2 on 5 gallons at 175 psi. Works great for me.

-Kris

Air Zenith compressors are more powerful. They’re in-between Viairs and Oasis.

It still takes 5 of the Air Zenith’s running at the same time to equal 1 Oasis XD3000.

Yea i really want the oasis i just aint convinced myself to spend the money cause more CFM is always better.

Cost to performance ratio - VIAIR has everything beat.

A dual 444C set up running at 200 PSI costs $319.95 and is good for up to 10 gallons. Can’t beat that price with anything on the market, nor can you beat the customer service you get from VIAIR. I’ve been here for nearly six years now and can tell you that this company is serious about its customers.

What’s ur best on dual 480?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Please remember who owns this forum. They are also a Master Warehouse Distributor of VIAIR products. The MSRP on a 480C Dual Pack, is $399.95. Call Hornblasters and see what kind of deal you can make.

i know who owns this forum…and i know what they cost at HB…was just seeing if maybe there was any specials goin on…

back in 08 i got dual 480s for 369