Walmart parking lot leaning on my truck

Was sitting in walmart parking lot in my lifted ram with the outlaw horn underneath, horns was pretty new and was drooling at every opertunity to use, an older lady leaned up against my truck and my windows being tinted she had no idea i was inside. I let em rip, drained the tank ha. Her 30 year old daughter was pissed and i got outa there after a few f bombs thrown my way, me and my girlfriend coulnt get the smiles off our faces the rest of the nite

its always fun to hit the horns when someone is leaning against the vehicle. :smiley:

That’s a classic and welcome to the forum. Please be careful around old people, babies, and cops.

specially cops!

Yes, also I have been avoiding small dogs on leashes. Well I never thought about it until I blew it in my driveway on the first day (a few days ago actually) and our dog got terrified although he was inside the house and tried to go hide somewhere lol.

I did have fun blowing it at a racoon yesterday though cos he almost got run over and the little scoundrel made a u-turn and took off in the fields when I blew the horns haha. If I had not, he was gonna run straight out in front of me!

I’ve been careful around people too - sometimes u can almost tell that someone is gonna get mad and not take likely to it. But most people need to lighten up seriously…