Wanted: Nathan's airchime #1 bell

Looking for an airchime #1 bell for my k3la. Hit me up if you have one. I also have a #5 for trade or sale.

how much are you looking to get out of the #5 bell? shipped to 46373

I have a #1 bell for sale. Let me know if your still interested

63 belair how much for the bell?

I have a spare k5 manifold and i im thinking on going on a hunt to find all five bells and see if its worth it.

130 shipped. It is in great condition. I also have 2 complete K5LA’s for sale 1 raised letter like new for 720 shipped. And the other k5 has holes in the bells for old style Amtrak snow covers in bells 1,2,4a,5. It spears the 3a had been replaced at some point with a raised letter 3a so it does not have the holes. 650 for that one. Pm me if interested.

iNFamasStalin what manifold do you have a high or low? and are you wanting to sell it?

its a high manifold. i have been trying to sell it for a long time and had no interest so i decided to keep it and start hunting down bells to make a complete k5ha, then powder coat it and sell it. i just purchased the first bell 24 hours ago, so sorry ur just a little late. :frowning:

Damn I’m missing the manifold for my k5L

There was a K5 high manifold on eBay last week.

yah heres the link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NATHAN-AIRCHIME-K5-TRAIN-HORN-MANIFOLD-FREE-SHIPPING-/360461827628?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53ed32fe2c

i really am trying to find a low manifold or just find a #5 bell so i can make a k6LL since it would be fun to have that laying around

I have a low manifold like new no paint on it. No tag for 165. I also have a raised letter 5 bell like new with no paint for 130 if your interested let me know. Thank-you

Let me see what I can do. My buddy is trying to find one for me.