Well it's summer again and I'm horny

Update time boys! Been real busy this year but the horns are back on my truck it’s time for some fun. Truck has about 5" of lift and 33x12.5 tires with the compressors and tank in the box plus horns under by where the spare tire used to be. Shake and bake!

Welcome back mate to the Horny world!:smiley:

Is that a broken shocker or two I can see? Seems the mice have been hungry whilst ya horns were stored away! lol

Don’t forget the Matt Heller life time guarantee on the shockers!

What’d you do? Run 'em over? LOL
Bet they still sound good though.

Yeah the plastic gets super brittle in the extreme cold up here lol I’ll have to hit up HB for warranty eventually when I get a new compressor. But for now it’s not worth the shipping when they sound the same.

Thats a sweet truck :cool: I do like lifted trucks
Summers been an gone for the uk it was last week :mad:

Thanks bro. That sucks I know your feel it was a 8 1/2 month winter this year friggin brutal. I was plowing snow with the front bumper of my peterbilt on the highway 2 weeks ago lol

Speaking of which I got a triple chrome “train” horn from the peterbilt dealer for free I’ll toss some pics up once it’s mounted. I’ll need a hornblasters shocker sticker for the pete hinty hint hint any HB staff reading this…

Sweet how did you get to score the triple chromies ???

She’s no show truck but she works hard every day. I got the bossman to talk to the salesman about it the first day we got it because it came from factory with no airhorn he hooked it up.

That’s a pretty sweet 379 IMO he went overboard with the amber lights though lol his cb whips are angled too far as well probably gets crappy range. You probably don’t see too many of those running around over there though eh

Update time horns are mounted on the pete. They certainly aren’t as loud as the shockers but I can’t complain about free lol

http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid469.photobucket.com/albums/rr53/phisgigs/20130526_054811.mp4

Show truck or not thats still a cool lookin truck to me bud
I bet the truck cost enough to purchase in the first place an yeah so they should give ya those triple chromies foc

As with all the trucks/dayvans etc over here that put lots of lights over there vehicles most are a bit overboard some viewed in the day time to me have ruined the original look but night time they do come into there own and look wicked
The only time i see these kind of trucks is at american car/music events