what compressor should I use

Its Oasis fast!

:wink:

Pulls all your energy to make it work thoughā€¦

oh ok. I may have to give It a shot. just to see how much it really does take lol

LOL lance!

Iā€™m only joking broā€¦ I havenā€™t a clue how well that stuff works. Looks like BS to me.

haha yea i figured you were. i was just jokin around to, but seriously who has tried it

iā€™d like to know if anyone has tried it too.

guess its like an oasis compressor no one wants to spend the money to try it out to see it fail

easy on the oasis bashingā€¦lol

Ouch, that was harshā€¦

:o

lol :eek: dang getting a little hostile in hereā€¦ :smiley:

the battle of the compressorsā€¦lmao

lmaoā€¦ that was a low blow!

Yeah, why do I get the impression its directed at Oasis?:confused:
:wink: Thatā€™s ok, I can handle itā€¦lol.

Professionalism is something that is often overlooked on forums.

Dan, if I ever say anything in a forum that you take as less than professional, please let me know. I believe that there is room in the aftermarket for all types of companies, and that those persons should be able to co-exist. Luckily, VIAIR is very much accepted and widely used in the air horn and air suspension segments. It doesnā€™t mean that there isnā€™t room for other companies.

Kudos to you for your efforts.

I havenā€™t looked through this whole forum but I havenā€™t seen anything that would be considered unprofessional on your part.
I would appreciate the same from you if I get out of hand!

The More Air In Your Tanks Is Good And Badā€¦Texas State Law- No More Than 10 Gallons Of Air in Your Tank while driving on public roads or highways

that law sucks! lol

I honestly have not ever thought about that. Much less looking up Kentucky laws to see how much of a tank I can have. Is the law actually enforced tho? or do you think you could get away with it even if your car was searched?

well they would need a search warrant to look at my tankā€¦so honk emā€¦

yep same here. i was just saying if they did search it. if it was one of those laws that they would actually pay attention to, or not even notice