What events in 2015 ??

Hey there guys n gals
What events are you going to or hosting in 2015 ???
For me the list goes something like
3 American car shows - Americana - billing spring nats - stars n stripes
Speed fest 2015 at brands hatch
Mopar nationals and top fuel finals at santapod raceway
And maybe squeez a few more in aswell !!

Stu, I keep promising to organise a HornBlasting Tunnel run, but have been so busy & had a chance to fart! I will do it one day, I have a list of 10-15 people that wanna do it! LONDON beware! Probably end in tears me thinks! Lol :eek:

Hopefully, I’ll try to come to speed Fest & mopar at the pod!

Do it Pete I’ll come in the camaro pa’d up playing K5’s tunes from me mob lol

Pete you camping at brands hatch speed fest 2015 ??

To you guys not I the uk are there no events your visiting or hostin this year :confused: :wink:

Yes mate, I’ll camp again, hopefully I’ll be drinking this year, & not feeling ill with that proxy flu virus I had last time. I will make sure I bring some jäger bomb making equipment as well!
I still laugh when I think that your mate spent his last pennies including his petrol money home on jäger bombs!! Fpmsl!!!:D:D:D

Darn, If I were over there I would “chime” In with the K3’s on the Honda :smiley:

Nice one Pete campin at brands and the pod wicked
Yeah jaeger bomb making equipment good man :smiley:
My mate was hangin as you know he chipped off early he was still rough on monday Haahaa!!!:smiley: All because of a women tho :rolleyes:

Nobody else doing anything this year you borin lot :wink:
Just staying in polishin yer trumpets :eek::p;)

A year in the making/planning thus far>>>> I’m working on a two time world record breaking project the likes of which the world (and most importantly the UK and USA) has never seen (literally). 30+ horn sets and about 64 horns :eek: (masterminded by yours truly and to be assembled in stages by a team of car modding professionals I’m meeting to plan this epic thing out…finally!!!), UK website under construction (to include galleries, videos and upcoming install/sales service), youtube video series (got a few people who wanna make a series based on my project), group events (from the long list of people I promised to bring along when this was all done). I’m by no means the only UK guy on here, but I’ll do my best to try and bring some of us together.

What are you doing then, blowing horns and then cleaning out ya trumpets?:smiley:
Though I wouldn’t mind meeting up with more train-horn-savvy brits, currently I have a few I see on an occasional basis but that needs to grow in numbers.

That good enough for you @uk-z28 ???

Sounds like you’ve been a busy boy
I posted this in fekin January expecting all that bother to log on here to announce what they were upto in 2015
Ie. Car shows ,rail fanning ,Motorsport events blah blah blah but nobody came up with anything so my conclusion was that everyone must be staying in an polishing there trumpets/bells lol :smiley:

The list of stuff I’ve been upto was in the 1st post of this thread but I also like to do a bit of this
http://youtu.be/uAbBlcUeYV8 :smiley:

This whole forum is just one dead duck. If only every fellow hornblaster was required to register on this forum upon purchasing their horn-sets. Then we’d see more action and no doubt more event announcements.

My big event is…:rolleyes: I just bought a 10m run of a special airline for my BIG BANG mods and my first of about 10 (big sigh) air pressure regulators (sorry thats as exciting as it gets with me atm). Although I’m finaaaaaaallllly going to be able to test/demo some of my larger horns, maybe I’ll try to get decent recordings of them.

yea activity has gone down but long time lurkers are still here :smiley:

Yeah, a few of us die hards are still around.

Sorry Stu! Been flat out busy this year, I discovered off roading!:smiley: Along with several Horn projects I been working on!:wink: & my full time job, plus of course, Daisy has taken a lot more of my time than I thought.
Hope your well mate, I believe one of the Hornblaster.com team is coming over soon, I am going to try & organise a little meet up, try & get as many people as I can to attend for a little Hornblasting fun & maybe a few beers if possible!
I will let you know once I have some dates :slight_smile:
(Not sure I have your correct mobile, the one stored in my phone isn’t working?):confused::confused::confused:

Lol “die hards!” :cool:

Whilst I still probably won’t have purchased everything for my project nor have it installed by then, do keep me informed on this as well pete please :smiley: (despite the little communication between us), as that all sounds very interesting and has been mentioned by you and others for a long time as something to do. Plus a real life american hornblaster, huh, I though they were only fictional lol :rolleyes: